Monday, November 14, 2011

Tension is building

As I write this post, I can feel the blood rushing into my brain, starving for some rest from this forsaken melee.


Secrets, our exhibition, starts in two and a half hours and the tension is building.

Anxiety is growing and annoyance is also beginning to emerge from deep within me.

I hope that we are ready.
I hope that we make an impact.
I hope that we are indeed successful in showing Trinidad that school life is not only about academia.


I hope this goes well...



And after the closing of the exhibition, my pieces will then be gradually revealed on the blog.

3 comments:

DeadEyes-_- said...

:( Why am I here at home? >< I have no transport to get there, :( sigh sigh. How long will it be up for? Maybe I can go see it tomorrow :D

Unknown said...

Sure you can come tomorrow! We are officially closing on the 18th, but i'm sorry you missed out on the opening night... It certainly was a remarkable occasion. A historical one too...

Unknown said...

Btw, for the rest of the week, viewing will only be available between 9:00a.m. and 2:30p.m.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts Last Week