Recently, Duane and I were given the opportunity to go to the Open Day of The University of the West Indies' Faculty of Engineering.
This 'field trip' was organized by the Physics department of Hillview College.
We were both excited by this venture as we were both thinking about a career in the field of engineering. We just didn't know which department.
So, today was the aforementioned open-day.
The bad thing was that we missed our art period today :(
However, it was indeed a valuable experience.
The prospect of being able to see into the depths of these fields long before even joining the University seemed quite overwhelming.
I also saw many opportunities to integrate art and aesthetic qualities into engineering projects.
I shall elaborate more on this event in later posts.
Assignments call...
Will post more soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts Last Week
-
I am a passionate photorealist. I cannot fully appreciate pieces that lack detail unless they vividly depict a deeper, alternate meaning t...
-
The first term of Form 5 is finally over. Now I have the time to update the blog. There have been quite a few hurdles to overcome this te...
-
Having completed all of my CSEC examinations, I spent most of my time at home relaxing and entertaining myself with the movies and video ga...
-
Since my last post, we have begun an aggressive study of the human figure. Every class so far has either been about our discussions for a s...
-
I must apologize for my extended period of absence from the blog, I've been quite lazy during this vacation. However, this laziness wa...
0 comments:
Post a Comment