I have just completed five of my end of year exams and I don't feel good.
Technical Drawing was a relief (only I completed the exam).
English A was fine...
Geography was actually very nice :)
But Add Maths and Physics...
Well, next week I have my presentations to do and I have quite a few more exams papers to do i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2 for a lot of subjects.
Wish me luck.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts Last Week
-
I am about to present my pride and joy to the world. I worked tirelessly on this piece for as long as I can remember during the term....
-
I am a passionate photorealist. I cannot fully appreciate pieces that lack detail unless they vividly depict a deeper, alternate meaning t...
-
Well there's a huge tropical storm in a collision course with Trinidad right now, so if you don't see any more posts after this, I...
-
The suspense was killing everyone.... My entire household, my teacher, my friends... We were all engulfed in a tense cloud of hope, optimis...
-
As I write this post, I can feel the blood rushing into my brain, starving for some rest from this forsaken melee. Secrets, our exhibit...
0 comments:
Post a Comment