I've realised that my heart is not in the right place for that X-Men First Class trailer and I haven't been giving it my all because frankly, I've seen deeper trailers than those.
I will however, tackle that trailer in the future, just not now...
I may have better luck with a trailer that I actually enjoy deeply and have strong motivations towards deconstructing and sharing my discoveries with the world.
And teaser trailers require more thought and depth than theatrical trailers in any case...
Monday, September 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts Last Week
-
I am about to present my pride and joy to the world. I worked tirelessly on this piece for as long as I can remember during the term....
-
I am a passionate photorealist. I cannot fully appreciate pieces that lack detail unless they vividly depict a deeper, alternate meaning t...
-
Well there's a huge tropical storm in a collision course with Trinidad right now, so if you don't see any more posts after this, I...
-
The suspense was killing everyone.... My entire household, my teacher, my friends... We were all engulfed in a tense cloud of hope, optimis...
-
ARTIST’S LOG Entry2 07/09/2010 Minimal practical work was done in today’s class due to restraints in time. However, we learnt many new the...
0 comments:
Post a Comment