Thursday, May 19, 2011

I Went to U.W.I.

Recently, Duane and I were given the opportunity to go to the Open Day of The University of the West Indies' Faculty of Engineering.

This 'field trip' was organized by the Physics department of Hillview College.

We were both excited by this venture as we were both thinking about a career in the field of engineering. We just didn't know which department.

So, today was the aforementioned open-day.

The bad thing was that we missed our art period today :(

However, it was indeed a valuable experience.
The prospect of being able to see into the depths of these fields long before even joining the University seemed quite overwhelming.

I also saw many opportunities to integrate art and aesthetic qualities into engineering projects.

I shall elaborate more on this event in later posts.

Assignments call...

Will post more soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts Last Week