Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Photography

In spite of the horrendous overload of work from all subject areas from as far back as the last two weeks and continuing in the present with increasing intensity, I have managed to get a little time to post something.

I do not like to be rushed.

I despise the behaviours of people who give unreasonable deadlines because they think that you only have their subject to do for CXC, when in reality, you have at least seven more.

Anyway, this is not an avenue for venting my growing discontent.

Why did I have to pick 9 subjects for C.S.E.C?
Especially Technical Drawing? Why?

A while back, I posted some tips about photography.

I've now become intrigued by textural photography.
There's so much potential in this kind of photography.

The possibilities for abstraction are endless...



Green
Some nice wood grain










Can you guess what this is?




The infinite possibilities















































EDIT (04/02/2014): These photos were all taken with a Nikon Coolpix P3. I had not yet had the pleasure of owning my D5100.


Very soon I'll be posting the pictures of the still lifes we have recently started.

One is in chalk pastel and the other is in acrylic paint.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts Last Week